Wednesday 1 February 2012

2012 11+1 Challenge Update






Yesterday I posted about the 2012 11+1 Challenge set by Varagon >>HERE<<
I was also going to cheat. Using models I had already started as halves.
Last night I cracked on an got a lot more paint down so I don't think its in the spirit of the challenge to use then anymore seeing they are almost finished.

Time for the List No2

1. Avatar of the Jaguar + Dr, Mercury (Both very simple. Don't think they count as a whole month each)
2. Nuclear Jones
3. Seabolt
4. Arquero
5. Captain, Mini and Giant Hadron (all the same character so will count as 1 month)
6. Vector + Pixels
7. Francis Gator + 6" Swamp
8. CORE + tokens
9. Dr. Tenebrous
10. Sovereign

11. (something special) 2 Grimm! Driller and Hulking

+1. (something even more specialer) PULP CITY MONSTER!!!!!!

Think I can do it?

Hendybadger awaaaaaaay

2 comments:

  1. You can do it! I like this idea. It's better than my paint 366 (doesn't matter who they are for etc). This one is more personal. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cheers RT. The challenge is totaly the brain child of Varagon. I have just added my name in to play!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...