Saturday 6 April 2013

Batman Minis Game - The Riddler ?


This has been posted up on the Mistycball Blog. The Riddler!
The original post is in Spanish so I have reposted below via Google translate.

Edward Nigma, E. Edward Nigma or Nashton according to different sources ... is a character with a reputation cost 69.

Its high Intellect give Mastermind rule and Lord Of Break heads (which allows you to automatically resolve Enigmas goals and the opponent does not let you re-roll failed those goals).

Its high Ego and hate towards Batman, with his intelligence gives it an intellectual struggle with his enemies, using the rules Confusion, Disorder and Liante.

His fighting prowess is low, but has its own manufacturing staff if someone reaches a critical It shocks him.

It is a control character and very annoying for the opponent.


What do you think of this enigma?

Hendybadger awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
  

4 comments:

  1. Man, I gotta know more about this game!

    I'll be wiggling my tentacles through yer site later. Right now, my buddy is coming over to play Infinity.

    Cool site. Likin' it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks.
      There is a fair bit of info on here (BM page link at the top) but also check out Mistycball and Arkham Protocol 10 in the blogroll.

      Delete
  2. I saw that same image, very nice! The stats sound interesting. I really like the Riddler, I assume he is going to bea leader but I also heard he may be a Freelancer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think he is a Free Agent.
      Check the Mistycball link above.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...