Thursday 9 July 2015

The Lunatics are taking over the Asylum


This week my latest Knight Models order arrived. The Court of Owls, Butcher of Gotham, Hush, Firefly and Court tokens.
But...... the box was MUCH bigger than it should have been.

Inside was an awesome sample of the new Arkham Asylum MDF kit! Massive thanks to KM for this!


Those tiny green bases in the middle are Arkham Lunatics on 30mm bases for a sense of scale.
This is a LOT of MDF. Over the next week I will be covering the kit on here to give you a good look at it close up.

There are also a couple of new scenarios that go with it.

'Breakout' is a two player Heros vs Villains scenario with set Objectives and Lamp Posts. This can be played at any size and includes a few Bonus VPs for either escaping or stopping the escapees. 
'Riot' is a 250 Rep per crew, three player game. One Hero crew and two Villain crews. Plus a selection on random Lunatics running around attacking anyone. Players only get two Objectives each this time.
Both of these scenarios have set deployment maps and include the Watch Towers which act as giant Lamp Post that illuminate the area around them.

For now here are some closer shots of the bits and pieces I am going to get confused over.


More on this soon. Time for me to get to work!
- Hendybadger

10 comments:

  1. Any idea on what the asylum kit will retail for?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't know at the moment. But will post when I do.

      Delete
  2. Awesome work mate look forward to seeing it finished

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really want that! That would top off my birthday from last month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking forward to seeing more of this kit, impressive so far.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should be more up in a couple of days.

      Delete
  5. I'm more interested in the scenarios than the scenery. I've already sourced and purchased a bunch of stuff for a design of my own. No point buying it twice, but I am curious about the cost...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Looking forward to seeing what you come up with.

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...